Your job at SurePay
You work together with Business Analysts and Product Owners as well as with our multi-disciplined engineering teams. It is the job of the Solution Architect to understand both the SurePay IT landscape and the outside world, specifically the international financial domain, and design solutions in close cooperation with all stakeholders.
SurePay provides a cloud native SaaS solution in a multi-region setup in Amazon AWS. We are processing millions of transactions per day and availability is 24/7 with minimum failures. Releases are deployed continuously without impact thanks to the infrastructure-as-code pattern used widely. The tech stack consists of several AWS services like EC2, S3, Cloudwatch, DynamoDB, and such, as well as third party components such as Elastic and Apigee Edge. Development is mostly done in Java, Kotlin, and Python.
As a Solution Architect you love the world of APIs. And you love difficult challenges. You understand the importance of software quality and API design, as well as the importance of designing new features with a short time to market. You understand different trade-offs and ultimately you will drive the architecture together with fellow architects, engineers, and other stakeholders.
- Strong in analytics and communication
- Teamplayer with at least 5 years of working experience
- Experience in the field of Payments is an advantage
- Experience with financial institutions is an advantage
- Experience with Cloud Architecture (AWS)
- Knowledge of modern cloud concepts, like containers and serverless
- Experience with CI/CD
- Experience with API design
- Experience with highly scalable solutions
Your main tasks
- Collaborate with engineers as well as product development to continuously improve SurePay’s product offerings
- Document and prototype innovative solutions
- Defining high level solutions as well as high level impact analysis
- Define architectural requirements, defining an IT vision and roadmap
- Understand and design high quality APIs
- Founded in 2016
- ± 80 employees
- ± 30 nationalities
- 1 office
- Flat organisation
- (Business) Casual
- Average age: 36
SurePay makes payment easier, more personal and even more secure. We are a Fintech company, with the most well known product being the IBAN-Name Check, also known internationally as Confirmation of Payee. This product is purchased by almost all banks in the Netherlands, but also by major insurers, lenders, ministries and government agencies.
In total we have already carried out more than 4 Billion checks. Since we went live with IBAN-Name Check, the number of invoice fraud via transfers to Dutch IBANs has decreased by no less than 81%.
SurePay stems from an innovation program of Rabobank, started in July 2016 and has been an independent BV since the beginning of 2020. SurePay is currently in the scale-up phase; we are engaged in the international roll-out of our services. In England we now have a foothold and we check 35% of all payments. Other countries are in the pipeline. We are currently working with 5 scrum teams and a business / sales team on our ambitious growth goals.
SurePay is being backed by three leading investors, specialised at scaling B2B SaaS solutions internationally and FinTech companies. Rabo Frontier Ventures, a strategic investment arm of Rabobank, Connected Capital and Iris Capital support our company's mission of preventing international payment fraud.
- Meer informatie